Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ready, Set, GO?!

SO! I'm pretty much done with everything for preparing for India through CCS (Cross Cultural Solutions). I've received my visa, paid my program fee and definitely booked my flight. All that is left to do is to pack, check if my shots are completely up to date (which most are), and just completely being ready for the experience. But I don't feel like I am. I feel like I'm going to be thrown in the middle of the hustle and bustle of India; which technically will occur). Lately I've just been at home: reading, watching TV, studying Hindi and just meeting with some friends. It's pretty much has been low key, nothing to big. Except somethings like Posse Olympics and other meetups with friends; I'm just going to be relaxing which also kind of tenses me up. Doing nothing always brings my mind to India and what exactly I'll be doing there (which I'm still waiting on from the placements). This blog is just going to be short and sweet just updating on this experience, already it's going to be 24 days until my departure to India!

No comments:

Post a Comment