Friday, July 24, 2009

First day of Placement!

Today was the first day of placement and I met a lot of my students, it was quite hard to remember all of their names but I'm sure over time I'll have them. Today we pretty much introduced ourselves five times over and over again to the students about where we were from and what we do at home. It was like an ice breaker and definitely an ice breaker when I fell from my chair since the leg got stuck in the ground. The broke into four pieces (it was a plastic lawn chair) and I was a bit embarrassed since it was my first day with them. After placement, we had a drop off activity where we were taken to the Kotwali Bazaar and the group I was in had to find a fabric store, post office and a place to make copies. We found everything but the post office and I swore it felt like we walked down the entire mountain to find it. We then went back and had a debriefing about the activity and what we were able to find and what we didn't find. It was a good way to get us to know the bazaar better.

-June 30, 2009

EXPLORING THE RIVER

POOPY WATER? NOPE- MUDDY WATER


VIEW OF THE MOUNTAIN
FROM THE RIVER


No comments:

Post a Comment